WORKOUT for 9/28
1. Warm-up run 10-30min.
2. Drills and strides
3. 1mi, 3/4, 3/4, 1 mile w/1/4 between @ Tempo pace ( *progress to 5k*)
4. Cool-down run
- endurance workout.
- Tempo pace is 'comfortably hard' effort, or about 10mile- 1/2 marathon race pace. I
will give you a range of times which I think could be beneficial.
- if you *progress to 5k* depends on your fitness, how you're feeling, and upcoming
running schedule. Progressing should consist of doing the first 2 reps at Tempo then the
second 2 reps at 5k. With only 1/4 mile between this could be quite challenging, but also
Only 'progress' if you are feeling good and don't have a race this coming weekend or are
not tired/sore from last weekend! Tempo pacing is very beneficial!
- as always, work on staying relaxed and use good technique. Be tough by staying focused
and staying in control!!
- we will start at 5:30.
- I plan on doing some videos so you can get some visual feedback of your form/technique,
but it may be too wet tomorrow night. So if not tomorrow, I'll do it next week