Hosted and Directed by the Winner’s Circle Running Club
Chip timed by Yankee Timing.
- 8:30 AM start at Pipestave Hill / Mill Pond Recreation Area. Easy access off Rte. 95 on Rte. 113 in West Newbury, MA. Ample off-street parking. No traffic. No tickets!
- “Braveheart start” in the sports field followed by good trails in fields and light woods. No technical single-track trails. See Course Map.
- Registration: Pre-entry $25 (received by 11/21/17), Post-entry $30.
- Special youth registration – 17 years old and younger: Pre-entry $15 (received by 11/21/17), Post-entry $20.
- $100 to anyone who breaks the course record, male or female – 16:46 and 19:32 respectively.
- Field limited to 800 – register early!
- Awards to Top 3 Male & Female Overall, and in the following age categories: 0-12; 13-17; 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+.
- Walkers welcome, but there are no award divisions for walkers.
|Wild Turkey Trot on Facebook|
Free Course Preview Run – Sunday November 12
Preregistered runners can take advantage of a free course preview runs on Sunday November 12th. WCRC Coach Mike McCormick will be there to lead runners around the course. Seeing the course in advance is almost certain to improve your performance race day. Just show up at the Pipestave parking lot Nov. 12th at 9:00 AM.
Early Number/Shirt Pickup and Day Before Registration
Early number/shirt pickup and last-minute registration ($30.00 for your procrastinating friends) at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, 211 Elm Street (Rte 110), Salisbury MA on Wednesday evening, November 22, from 6:00PM until 8:00PM. It is a popular evening for the sports bar, so consider parking in the shopping center off of Merrill street (see the Google map linked above). Number and shirt pickup will also be available on race day, but early pickup will allow you to “sleep in” (a little) and enjoy the race hassle free!
Race day registration and number/shirt pickup opens at 7:00AM Thursday morning at Pipestave.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org