The Winner’s Circle Running Club’s Santa’s Toy Trot 2 Mile, 4 Mile and 6 Mile Road Races and Santa’s Elves’ Fun Run for Kids will be run on Sunday December 10, 2017 at the Sweetsir School in Merrimac, MA. Proceeds to benefit the Merrimac Holiday Helper Program and Toys for Tots.
Founded by WCRC’s legendary Bob Randall (seated on the stage second from the right), the Santa’s Toy Trot has been providing toys and cash donations to the Merrimac Holiday Helper Program and Toys for Tots for over 20 years. In addition to the great cause, where else can you choose your race distance while running!!! The course is a 2 mile loop … you can stop after 1, 2 or 3 loops. Age group awards for all three races!!!
Registration: 8:30 am. Kid’s Run starts at 9:45 am, all race distances start at 10:00 am.
- Sweetsir School, 104 Church Street, Merrimac, MA (exit 53 off of Rte 495, Rt. 110 west to Merrimac Center, north on Church St. for 3/4 mile).
- Long sleeve Santa’s Toy Trot T-shirts.
- Kids Run entry fee: FREE (Please preregister!!!)
- Road Race and Walk entry fees: (Please preregister!!! T-Shirts to preregistered entries)
- Pre-Registration: $25.00; or $15.00 and pledge of a NEW TOY (on race day, bring an unwrapped new toy valued at greater than $10.00).
- NEW THIS YEAR – THE FAMILY PLAN! Families of 4 or more, all ages 11 and older, $45 and at least one toy.
- Day-of-Race Registration: $25.00; or $15.00 and a NEW TOY (on race day, bring an unwrapped new toy valued at greater than $10.00).
- Prizes to top 2 male and female finishers in each distance and age division (1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+)
- Raffles: All Eligible.
Recent Results: 2012
|Santas Toy Trot on Facebook|
|Or, click here for a paper application that you can bring with you on race day.|