28th Annual Evelyn’s Run for the Roses 5K Women’s Road Race plus Non-Competitive Walk
The Jeanne Geiger Women’s Crisis Center (Newburyport, MA)
Gene Therapy and Research through Cure CMT4J
If you would like to donate to either organization, simply click to their website.
- Friday, May 5, 2017 at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, Route 110 (near Rte. 95), Salisbury, MA.
- 6:30 PM start for women and men.
- Women (with a 12% finish time bonus) and men compete for overall and age division awards.
- Fast, accurate course.
- Custom Dry-Blend Tops for the first 200 pre-registered participants.
- Women’s team awards (2 women teams – must register at same time, top 2 teams per division): Mother/Daughter, Sister/Sister. New co-ed ‘couples’ team – top 2 co-ed teams will win this exciting new category.
- $100 CASH PRIZE to the fastest overall time… includes women’s 12% bonus!
- Awards to top 4 overall finishers (gender neutral).
- Age group awards (top 4 finishers in each age division, gender neutral): 6-12, 13-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Entry Fee: Received by May 4 – $25.00. Race day $30.00.
- Post-race award ceremony with raffle, complimentary post-race food and beverages at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar!
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Click here for a paper application you can print and mail in.|