36th Annual April Fool’s 4 Mile Road Race
10:00 AM on Saturday, April 1, 2017
Benefits: Breast Cancer Research and the Red Cross
Sponsored by the Institution for Savings
Course Records: John Mortimer 18:33 2004; Molly Watcke 21:08 2001
Chip timed by Yankee Timing.
- 10:00 AM start at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, Rte. 110, ½ mile east of Rte. 95.
- Registration: Normal-entry $30; Post-entry (after 3/30)$35.
- Commemorative T-Shirts to first 600+ entrants.
- Cash awards to top 3 males and top 3 females.
- Medals for all age group winners 3 deep: under 20, 20-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
- Raffle prizes.
- Fast course (USATF Certified # MA11026JK) and chip timing to start your race season on a high note!
|As in recent years, the April Fool’s 4 Miler is proud to be part of the LOCO Will Run for Beer race series!!! Have fun, have a beer and win a great Beer Series jacket! Note that you need to register separately for the series at http://www.willrunforbeer.com/.|
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION
Day before race registration ( $35 ) will be available on Friday March 31 from 6:00PM – 8:00PM at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar in Salisbury, MA (click for directions). Race day registration will be from 8:15 AM – 9:30 AM on Saturday April 1, also at the Winner’s Circle.
Information for Registered Runners
There will be an early number/shirt pickup on Friday March 31 from 6:00PM – 8:00PM at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar in Salisbury, MA (click for directions).
Race day number/shirt pickup and race day registration will be from 8:15 AM – 9:30 AM on Saturday April 1. Thanks to our friends at the Vision Max Cinema there is plenty of convenient race day parking in the designated lot just beyond the Winner’s Circle on Rt. 110. Please park as far back in the lot as possible; flaggers will help you park. Please refer to the parking map and follow the directions from the volunteers on race day.
Be sure to have an ID with you at number pick up so we can give you beer tickets.
The weather is unpredictable in April, it’s part of the adventure, but the race will be held regardless of the weather unless the roads are closed by the police (has never happened in the 35 year history of the race). Race entry fees are non-refundable.
For more information email: email@example.com