Its time to shake out those winter legs and take advantage of the spring weather to improve your form, efficiency and turnover! WCRC coach Mike McCormick will lead a weekly series of coached training sessions on 7 successive Wednesday evenings, starting Wednesday May 13.
Spring Coached Training Sessions Page
26th Annual Evelyn’s Run for the Roses 5K Women’s Road Race plus Non-Competitive Walk
Men’s Run for the Women
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Pledges Welcome!!! Any participant who collects pledges of $35 or more will also receive a custom logo gift package. (Pledge money due at race).
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, Route 110 (near Rte. 95), Salisbury, MA.
- 11:30 AM start for women, men start 2 minutes and 30 seconds later on the same course.
- Women and men (with 2:30 penalty) compete for overall and age division awards.
- Fast, accurate course.
- Part of the WCRC 4-3-2-1 Speed Series – “It’s all about running faster!”
See 4-3-2-1 information for entry to all four series races.
- Custom Dry-Blend Tops for the first 100 preregistered women.
- Chase Dry-Blend T-shirts for the first 100 pre-registered men.
- Women’s team awards (2 women teams – must register at same time, top 2 teams per division): Mother/Daughter, Sister/Sister. New co-ed ‘couples’ team – top 2 co-ed teams will win this exciting new category.
- $100 CASH PRIZE to the first overall finisher… Regardless of gender! The Chase format is sure to make this interesting!!
- Awards to top 4 overall finishers (gender neutral).
- Age group awards (top 4 finishers in each age division, gender neutral): 6-12, 13-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Entry Fee: Received by May 7 – $25.00. Race day $30.00.
- Post-race award ceremony with raffle, complimentary post-race food and beverages at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar!
Click for Evelyn’s Run for the Roses Webpage