Hosted and Directed by the Winner’s Circle Running Club
Chip timed by Yankee Timing.
WCRC welcomes The Provident Bank as the official sponsor of the 2014 Wild Turkey Trot
- 8:30 AM start at Pipestave Hill / Mill Pond Recreation Area. Easy access off Rte. 95 on Rte. 113 in West Newbury, MA. Ample off-street parking. No traffic. No tickets!
- “Braveheart start” in the sports field followed by good trails in fields and light woods. No technical single-track trails. See Course Map.
- Registration: Pre-entry $25 (received by 11/24/15), Post-entry $30.
- Special youth registration – 17 years old and younger: Pre-entry $15 (received by 11/24/15), Post-entry $20.
- Long sleeve T-Shirts to all registrants. Youth sizes. Adult styles and sizes are gender specific.
- $100 to anyone who breaks the course record, male or female – 16:48 and 21:25 respectively.
- Field limited to 800 – register early!
- Awards to Top 3 Male & Female Overall, and in the following age categories: 0-12; 13-17; 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+.
- Walkers welcome, but there are no award divisions for walkers.
|Wild Turkey Trot on Facebook|
Free Course Preview Runs – Sunday November 15 & 22
Preregistered runners can take advantage of a free course preview runs on Sunday November 15 and Sunday November 22. WCRC Coach Mike McCormick will be there to lead runners around the course. Seeing the course in advance is almost certain to improve your performance race day. Just show up at the Pipestave parking lot Nov. 15 or 22 at 9:00 AM.
Early Number/Shirt Pickup and Day Before Registration
Early number/shirt pickup and last-minute registration ($30.00 for your procrastinating friends) at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, 211 Elm Street (Rte 110), Salisbury MA on Wednesday evening, November 25, from 6:00PM until 9:00PM. It is a popular evening for the sports bar, so consider parking in the shopping center off of Merrill street (see the Google map linked above). The big store in the shopping center is vacant, so there is nearly unlimited parking in the lot in front of the store, very close to the Winners Circle. Number and shirt pickup will also be available on race day, but early pickup will allow you to “sleep in” (a little) and enjoy the race hassle free!
Race day registration and number/shirt pickup opens at 7:00AM Thursday morning at Pipestave.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org