- I will have a brief sign up sheet: phone, email, training pace, goals ,and recent race time
- You should warm-up with some easy running, preferably 5-20 min. before we meet
- We will start with more intense warm-up drills at 6:30
- Workout intensities/paces should be based on your current race times.
- Improvement will be achieved overtime with patience and training done at the proper intensities.
- try to find people to run with. Run with them, take turns taking the lead, work together!
- End with a ‘cool-down’ run of 5-20min. Very easy.
- Please pit down as much as you can on the ‘feedback’ form at the end of your workout
- The next two days of running should be easy recovery runs.
WORKOUT FOR 5/7
- Warm-up run
- Drills and strides
- 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000 @5k pace w/200 easy between
( those training less than 30mpw or upcoming race should do a 400 easy between after the 400 on up)
- Cool-down run 5-20min. Easy
- Dynamic drills