Member Recommended Races
These races are not organized by the Winners Circle Running Club but have been recommended by WCRC members as great events.
- July 11, 2015 – Randall's Run and Walk for the Gym 5K - 6:15 pm
Randall's Run and Walk for the Gym 5K — Sanford, ME. PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT: NASSON COMMUNITY CENTER, 457 Main St. Nasson Common - Springvale, ME (Village of Sanford). Cash Awards: 5K 1st & 2nd Male & Female, Cert. 1st Male & Female Master (40-49), Mike Kimball Award 1st Male (50-59). Awards (Top 2: in 5 yr. age groups) (Including 80+).
- July 18, 2015 – Stratham Fair 5.7M Road Race & Two Person Relay Race - 8:30 am
42nd Annual Stratham Fair 5.7 Mile Road Race & Relay Race, Stratham, NH, Saturday July 18 @ 8:30AM. Great race, great venue, free entrance to the fair for runners post-race. Includes a running club team challenge. Register on-line or get application to mail in. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 28, 2015 – Yankee Homecoming 10M - 6:00 pm
Yankee Homecoming — 10M — Newburyport, MA
- August 20, 2015 – Saunders 10K - 6:00 pm
Saunders at Rye Harbor — 10K — Rye, NH
- October 1, 2015 – Bobby Bell 5M - Date To Be Announced - 10:30 am
Bobby Bell — 5M — Haverill, MA
- October 24, 2015 – St. Thomas School 5K - 9:00 am
St. Thomas School — 5K — Sanford, ME
- November 1, 2015 – Timmy Trot 5K - Date To Be Announced - 11:00 am
Timmy Trot — 5K — Salisbury, MA