The 20th! (or close enough)
Driven blindfolded 8 miles (distance lengthened from recent years) from home base -the Winners Circle- you must find your way back, wondering “where the fugouwee”?
(You don’t have to run blindfolded unless you want to.)
- Team event, cross-country scoring, everyone counts! Special team award this year.
- Thursday, June 11. Sign-ups 4:30-4:45 p.m.
- Vehicles depart at 5:00 p.m. so we can make it back by dark.
- No GPS devices, cell phones, iPods, iPads, running on 95 or 495, or bail money!
- Drivers needed – please contact Mike McCormick at email@example.com.
- Train on your own.