Points and Rules:
- One point per mile maximum of 10 points per race.
- 5 Bonus points for overall win.
- 4 Bonus points for 2nd place overall.
- 3 Bonus points for 3rd. place overall.
- 3 Bonus points for 1st in age group.
- 2 Bonus points for 2nd in age group.
- 1 Bonus point for 3rd in age group. Only if the race awards top 3 places.
- The WCRC Grand Prix Series has the same age divisions as USATF-NE. They are: Open, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ for men and women.
Race Program Rules:
- To be eligible for WCRC scoring and incentives, the following rules apply:
- Must be a current member of the Winner’s Circle Running Club
- Complete a minimum of four races listed in The Series.
- The top three point scorers in each age division receive awards.
- Age division is determined by first race of series completed.
- A minimum of four races is required to be considered for winning.
- Completing additional races adds to point score.
- Highest combined score wins.
- Ties broken by head-to-head comparison.
- Dale Eckert is the Grand Prix Director responsible for all decisions on rules, scoring, and awards.
Report of Results and Standings:
- WCRC Race Program results and standings will be published in the Runner’s Rag throughout the year and on the WCRC Web site.
- If results are unreported or incorrect, contact Grand Prix Director Dale Eckert.