10:00 AM on Saturday, March 28, 2015
Benefits: The American Red Cross and The Alzheimer’s Association
Sponsored by the Institution for Savings and by Smuttynose Brewery.
Course Records: John Mortimer 18:33 2004; Molly Watcke 21:08 2001
Chip timed by Yankee Timing.
- 10:00 AM start at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar, Rte. 110, ½ mile east of Rte. 95.
- Registration: Early-entry $25 (received by 1/15); Normal-entry $30 (received by 3/15); Post-entry (after 3/15)$35.
- Commemorative T-Shirts to first 600+ entrants.
- Cash awards to top 3 males and top 3 females.
- Medals for all age group winners 3 deep: under 20, 20-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
- Raffle prizes.
- Fast course (USATF Certified # MA11026JK) and chip timing to start your race season on a high note!
|The April Fool’s 4 Miler is the first race in WCRC’s own Speed Series 4-3-2-1, which continues with the Run for the Roses 5K, the Pat Polletta 2 Miler, and the High Street Mile. In fact, you can register for all four of these WCRC races at once by registering for the Speed Series – “It’s all about running faster.”|
|As in recent years, the April Fool’s 4 Miler is proud to be part of the LOCO Will Run for Beer race series!!! Have fun, have a beer and win a great Beer Series jacket! Note that you need to register separately for the series at http://www.willrunforbeer.com/.|
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION
Day before race registration ( $35 ) will be available on Friday March 27 from 6:00PM – 8:00PM at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar in Salisbury, MA (click for directions). Race day registration will be from 8:15 AM – 9:30 AM on Saturday March 28, also at the Winner’s Circle.
Information for Registered Runners
There will be an early number/shirt pickup on Friday March 27 from 6:00PM – 8:00PM at the Winner’s Circle Sports Bar in Salisbury, MA (click for directions).
Race day number/shirt pickup and race day registration will be from 8:15 AM – 9:30 AM on Saturday March 28. There is plenty of convenient race day parking in the designated lot just beyond the Winner’s Circle on Rt. 110. Please refer to the parking map and follow the directions from the volunteers on race day.
Be sure to have an ID with you at number pick up so we can give you beer tickets.
The weather is unpredictable in March, it’s part of the adventure, but the race will be held regardless of the weather unless the roads are closed by the police (has never happened in the 33 year history of the race). Race entry fees are non-refundable.
For more information email: email@example.com